top of page


You’ve Got Questions - I’ve Got Answers

Where do you work with your clients?

We provide evaluations and treatment services to clients in Calabasas, Agoura, Encino, Tarzana, West Hills, Woodland Hills and surrounding LA areas. Our services are conducted in our home office, clients' homes, schools and daycares, as well as via phone and online. We are committed to providing high-quality care to our clients and their families.

Do you accept health insurance?

We do not accept insurance and are considered an “out-of-network” provider. However, you can still apply for coverage and reimbursement, depending on your insurance plan. We provide every client with “superbill” invoices to submit to your insurance company. Appropriate diagnostic and therapeutic codes will be included on your invoices.

To determine coverage, please first contact your insurance company with the following questions:

• What is the coverage amount for an out-of-network Speech-Language Pathologist?
• What diagnostic codes are accepted for coverage and reimbursement? (I will provide these specific codes, depending on the client’s individual needs). 
• What information do you need from my Speech-Language Pathologist?
• What forms do I need to complete in order to file a claim?


What is your service pricing?

  • 25/45 minutes in our Bright Speech Office- $115/185

  • 25/45 minute session at your home and at school with your child- $125/195

  ***Pricing subject to change depending on location and/or travel time

Do you work with other health professionals?

All of the time! I value consistent communication with the client, their family members, and all related professionals pertinent to clients’ areas of need. Professionals include, but are not limited to: 


Daycare Providers
Occupational Therapists 
Dentists and Orthodontists
ENTs (Ear, Nose, and Throat Doctors)
Oral/Maxillofacial Surgeons


bottom of page